Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friends

"A friend loves at all times..." Proverbs 17:17
(try not to be jealous of the film quality in these pictures)


Two of Tayven's soccer buddies, Charity and Drew. It's crazy to be at the "soccer mom" stage of life. Soccer season has been so much fun for Tayven and our whole family


Even Dax has a soccer buddy, Aiden, to hang out with on the sidelines


After some inside rainy day games, candy, art, and cartoons, we got our crew to pretend to love posing for pictures. We always have so much fun when the Andersons come! We miss you guys...


Tayven's dear friend Gwen. They are getting older and going to different schools, but continue to have a sweet dynamic when they do get the opportunities to hang out.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Awwww,

LOVE the pics Colleen...keep 'em comin! :)

Tayven and Gwen...will they always be that sweet together?!? It's actually pretty fun to watch their friendship deepen as they get older. I somehow see a different future for Dax and Kennedy. :) Although they look like twins... And Harper and Ty?!? I don't even want to think about what trouble they'll get in to!

We're thankful for your family! And to have those "faithful friends"!

Love you guys...
BSGKT from Ro-town...

Andersons said...

Very cute :)
I feel so honored that my kiddos made it onto your blog. Great pictures. Miss you, too.....
Ilka

A. Kru said...

Josh and Colleen,

So good to see your blog found it on a whim! I love Whims! Adorable family! Keep it up they are too cute!

lots of love,
Aria (Greenelsh) Krulish

Julie Gebhards said...

Josh and Colleen! It is so fun to see pictures of your family! I love it. Great to see the old friends from TMC and see a window into your world! Love, Julie

Jamie said...

Colleen,
I just got your message on my blog. I'm not sure when you wrote it but i was so excited to hear from you. I wish I could have talked to u when we were both last in town. I am so glad for blogs..they are so great. your family is so cute and I am so happy for you and josh too have 3 wonderful children. I hope to be able to meet them all sometime in the future. love, jamie