Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Ringbearers

Last weekend, Tayven, Daxon, and myself were able to be a part of a wedding for a close friend of ours, Lauren. It was fun to see old faces and reconnect... including some of the bridesmaids who were former students of mine. This was most definitely a busy day for 2 ring bearers and a bridesmaid, but an honor for us to help celebrate Lauren and Austin's special day. We were so sad to not have Josh and Harper with us this weekend, but still managed to enjoy ourselves. The boys were pretty excited to wear their tuxedos and "walk down the aisle" but it took a lot out of them (as you can tell from the 2nd picture below).


waiting...


Exhausted from perfecting his ring bearing skills


We love Lo Lo








Hanging with Ensley at the reception

4 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Colleen!! I love these pics, especially the black and white one!! Your boys looked so handsome! I was sad I get to see you either, my kids were SO sick wih the flu, uuugh. Hopefully I will see you in April!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Hey Colleen!! I am having a hard time adding you to my blog roll thing... what is your actual blog address?? I tried winansfamily.blogspot.com?? it wouldn't let me do it? HELP!!! Hope you are doing good! Have you seen baby Madden Garrett yet? I haven't and I want to!

Anonymous said...

Yay I made the blog! I love love love these pictures! Please look at Dax's sweet face in the picture where I'm hugging all 4 kids. I could eat him! I love my little ring bearers :)

Jamie said...

Hi cute girl, I just emailed you and i wanted to tell you how pretty you looked at your friends wedding.....looking forward to hopefully seeing you in April.