Tuesday, July 29, 2008

summer fun

This is been one busy summer for us with me teaching swim lessons again. We've managed to really enjoy family time and are sadly counting down the days until school starts. We got a hot tub from some friends who have a spa business... and that has provided some of the greatest families times and conversations. We also took a spontaneous camping trip to Tahoe where we hiked, biked, and I even taught Tayven 5 new card games. The last picture is a few days ago when the boys decided that helping me clean sounded fun... for a couple hours! It was a definitely a kiss from heaven... and so much fun. I love my little cuties!




Tahoe Trip!


Harper chomping on chips


Tayven loves cards


This picture is not posed. My boys are obsessed with clorox wipes :)
I know it wont last

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Colleen, Tahoe looked fun. The boys are so cute. I miss you too and I hope we can see each other soon. You look so pretty in all your pictures...like a model.

Sandhya said...

Hi Colleen- Your boys are getting so big and they are so super cute! So, I just heard through the Sara-grapevine that you and I will be in Tahoe next week together. We will be in South Tahoe. I would love to meet up with you if it is easy...I'm not too familiar with Tahoe. Email me if you think it will work.
Sandhya ocayres@yahoo.com

Vincent Family said...

I love your little cuties too. Maybe they should come over to my house in the near future with their Clorox wipes in tote so we can have some "fun"! :)

Julie

Erin said...

Oh my how the boys have grown and too cute!! My girls love to help clean and always have to have a wipe too...Emma wipes everything down. Tahoe looked fun. It brings back so many memories when I was young...remember I was born there. Miss seeing and talking to you. Looks like you are all doing well.

Leo and Kim said...

Your boys are too cute with their buzzed hair. It looks like you had a great time. You look awesome, by the way...and we even talked about that at our girls' get-together a couple of weeks ago. :) If you are ever near Santa Rosa let me know.