Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kings Beach in Tahoe

This was a trip we took the last week before school started and it was sooo much fun! We relaxed, ate tons, and played on the sand all day long. I put a few pictures up that highlight the Deneui family since I know many people wish they had a blog. I still feel a little depressed about school being back in... but when I see these pictures I feel so thankful that I had this week with my family. Yep, there's my nice generic family vacation paragraph :)



Dax with a split lip and Harper in the bike trailer.


I think I took at least 20 pictures of Tayven with Taylor Deneui- they were cute buddies


Harper with Josh



9 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun! AND, wow...you have lots of kids for just 2 couples!
Happy school year!

Colleen said...

Sam! I don't know if you'll ever check this again... but I can't get to your blog! I want to be able to leave you notes too. Any help? Am I an idiot? :-)
-colleen

Joel Rohde said...

I remember rock jumping with you and Colleen and Tayven. I remember Tayven pooped. The way we realized that Tayven had pooped was the corn that was floating down the river. I remember Colleen gagging. Oh what a great time.

Angi said...

We totally enjoyed the pics and also your testimony...glad you got to go to Tahoe!

Sandhya said...

Love the pictures...what fun for you to see Jeff and Tiffany again for a family trip! We were so sad that we missed you in Tahoe that week..hopefully we will be in the same town at the same time another time and actually meet up!

Leo and Kim said...

What great looking families! That is awesome that you were able to have a family vacation with the Jeff and Tiffany. How many of your boys are in school? I am guess one. Your boys are sure cute!

Jamie said...

I am so Happy to see an update. I love seeing the pictures of your family with the Deneui family. Taven and Taylor are so cute together. I miss you and love you.

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing your family pictures!! Sounds like you had a great summer! Love you all! Teresa

Anonymous said...

Oh. I love the Winans family. So cute! And I miss you guys. We need to talk soon! I miss you so much