Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus

Christmas was relaxing and enjoyable. We never felt the busy chaos this season... and there seemed to be more time to reflect on the birth of Jesus- who came to bring peace between us and God. What an amazing truth to begin to teach our children. We also had an amazing time with Josh's extended family enjoying our "Christmas" on New Year's. The season continues as my sister and David come next weekend and my Dad, Angi and Danielle a few weeks from now. We are looking forward to more time to embrace those we love.


JOY! Dax and his preschool buddies


Harper and Dax in the angel choir as part of the Christmas program. I wonder when they'll start fighting over that cutie in between them?


Christmas Day!



Happy Birthday dear Jesus....

4 comments:

Sandhya said...

Your boys just couldn't be any cuter! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas...hope you have a happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the Happy Birthday Jesus party! That cake DEF-initely looks like a tree, clearly, no doubt there!

And, I'm so glad the wacky homemade Christmas tree hat has survived all these years and is still going strong!!

lmngirls said...

Your life looks just as fun as I'd expect it to be with you as the mom. Hey, I love this song, I'll have to look these guys up!
Christina

Rhonda said...

Have I ever told you that I LOVE your cute boys?