Friday, April 18, 2008

happy moments



I love this picture. It was one of those moments where I said, "hey look up here" and this was what I got. Pretty good huh? Usually decent pictures require 20 minutes of me bribing them to pleeeease just pretend they love smiling for a camera. Slight exaggeration, but you get the idea. This picture just captures pure happiness on a spring evening with friends. Would you believe that the two in the middle were actually asked if they were twins at one point? nope, not a joke.

Life has been filled with some reality checks for our family lately... and for others around us. I'm thankful for the moments God gives us to look at pictures like these and remember His abundant blessings in our lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Twins?!? Equal in cuteness, so actually that totally makes perfect sense. (?!)

Jamie said...

I had so much fun seeing you and meeting the boys. They are all so cute and so well behaved even when they are tired. I had a dream the other night and you were in it and someone else from college but I can't remember who. So funny! Love ya

lmngirls said...

Your kiddos are so cute, I can't imagine a house full of boys! Who would have thought years ago in Africa that you'd end up living nearby the Sara and her kids -- how fun. I'm going to see Sandhya, our other Africa buddy next week (and her new baby)!
Christina