Sunday, May 4, 2008

Trip to the Coast




We had such a great time on the coast visiting family and celebrating my Grandma's 90th a few weekends ago. The boys rarely see the ocean and it makes me sooo happy when I see their sandy faces after a day there. Having grown up going to the beach I want them to have as many chances as possible to enjoy time there. Celebrating my still "very with it" grandma's 90th was so great... way to go Grandma!... and seeing family is always a blessing. A special congrats to my awesome sister Erin who just graduated with her Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology! I wanted to put up more pictures of the boys in the sprinklers b/c my sister and I were in tears from laughter at their attempts to eat the water. Hopefully the one will make her smile :) We are so blessed to have such a great and loving family! I was so thankful to have lunch with my old friend Jamie Hill on the way home too :)

5 comments:

Ashley Kostjuk said...

We miss you Winans and loved seeing pictures of the boys. The pictures of them in the sprinklers is too cute. We hope to see you soon!
Lots of love from Southern California.
Ash & family

Wendy Penberthy said...

YES!!! Happy Birthday to you too! I always think of you on this day, how fun! I have run into so many people lately who have "our" birthday, ha ha!! Have a wonderful day today!! Wendy

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Colleen!!!! I want to hang out with you again. I wished we lived down the street from each other and we could just go get Starbucks together.

Cindy said...

Cute pics Colleen! Your boys crack me up. So how long did the top down on the car last? I hope you had a fun b-day. Love you and miss you!
Cindy

Rhonda said...

I love your boys. And you. :)