Monday, May 26, 2008

Limo ride!

At Tayven's school they have a reading program with many prizes to motivate the students. There were many prizes along the way throughout the school year... but the final prize after reading 15,000 pages was a limo ride to Round Table Pizza! Tayven couldn't have been more extactic about this event, as I am sure you can imagine. The night before he couldn't sleep... he came in to tell us, "ummm tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life". haha! It was pretty close, I must say! He enjoyed this event with his buddy Drew making it that much more amazing ;)


3 comments:

Vincent Family said...

Good job Tayven (Josh and Colleen too)! We KNOW how much hard work it takes to read 15,000 pages in a school year!

Love, The Vincent Family

Cindy said...

Ok, that is really cute! What an accomplishment! Good Job Tayven!
Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

So proud of you, Tayven!! (Oh, by the way, its "ecstatic") - I have the same spelling quirk - hee hee, friends tell me I should've been an editor... ;P